Subject: Re: libsem
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Diana Eichert <deichert@wrench.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/07/2002 10:59:36
On Sat, 7 Dec 2002, Stefan Chekanov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For one of my projects I need semaphores on NetBSD. Searching through
> Internet I  found this
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2002/02/06/0004.html
>
> There is a link to download semaphores library, but I cannot download it.
> ftp://ftp.to.gd-es.com/pub/BSDI/libsem.tar.bz2
> It says that there is not such a server in Internet.
>
> Would you please, send me this file libsem.tar.bz2
> or tell me other place I could download it.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefan Chekanov

I might have that file on some system, but I can't find it now.  An
ftpsearch reveals many "libsem", perhaps one will help.
I seem to recall having a problem getting the one you reference to work,
can't remember why as I've gone on to other things.

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=ftp&cs=iso-8859-1&ftype=4&q=libsem

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not
only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to
the American public.  - Theodore Roosevelt

For PGP Public key
http://www.swcp.com/~deichert/pgp_public_key.txt