Subject: Re: Using pkgsrc's OpenSSL to compile squid
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sam Carleton <sam@linux-info.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/06/2002 13:42:24
On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 10:17:37AM -0800, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Sam Carleton wrote:
>
> > Can someone enlighten me as to how to use the OpenSSL that I installed via
> > the pkgsrc?
>
> Did it really get installed to /usr/pkg/ ...?

If the fact that I have a /usr/pkg/include/openssl directory and that
there are files like opensslv.h and md4.h are in the directory is any
indication, yes, openssl-0.9.6g was installed into /usr/pkg

> Try setting your CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS before you do the ./configure.

Well, it is still compiling, but it looks like that worked! Thanks!

Now the Q is, will it link?  My guess is yes:)

Sam