Subject: OT: IPFilter rule
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sam Carleton <sam@linux-info.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/06/2002 10:26:57
folks,

Please forgive me, but I get tired of subscribing to mailing
lists for one simply little question.  I am hoping that some-
one here is a ipfilter person...

I am running my NetBSD firewall here at my house.  I would like
to setup a ipfilter rule to log all trafice going to port
5190.  (for those of you that don't know, that is the AIM
default port)  I am already blocking all the AIM servers that
I know about, I simply want to log any and all of the servers
I don't know about.  I tried this, but it isn't working:

log first out on iy0 from any to 192.168.0.5/32 port 5190

The catch is that I don't want to block or pass it at this
point, simply log it.

any thoughts?

Sam