Subject: Re: Screenshot of Console
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/05/2002 16:55:14
On 2002-12-04 21:29, Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org> wrote:

> 'screen' is one of the first things I build everywhere.

Same here :)

[Slightly unrelated to NetBSD, but I couldn't resist...]
I've written my own meta-port that depends on all the tools that is
nice to have around in my FreeBSD installation.  The first lines of
the RUN_DEPENDS pull in several programs, and screen is one of them.

RUN_DEPENDS=    ${LOCALBASE}/bin/bash:${PORTSDIR}/shells/bash2 \
                ${LOCALBASE}/bin/screen:${PORTSDIR}/misc/screen \
                ${LOCALBASE}/bin/perl:${PORTSDIR}/lang/perl5 \
                ${LOCALBASE}/bin/vim:${PORTSDIR}/editors/vim-lite \