Subject: Re[3]: Mail server questions.
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: CEBKA <CEBKA@smtp.ru>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/02/2002 23:46:56
Hello, Jeremy.

JCR> On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, CEBKA wrote:

>> Under *nix you can also use server
>> tunnels  for  clients ,  that    support  ssl  for  example  the
>> configuration for xinetd(where ipop3d is your pop3 server):

JCR> Just curious: have you ported xinetd to NetBSD?

JCR> If so, can you provide a pkgsrc entry for it?

Yes  I`ve  ported  it  to  NetBSD(1.5.2  i-386) but there is a need to
modify  headers  in  /usr/include/rpc(pmap_clnt.h,  clnt.h) to make it
works.  But  now it works well I think. But I don`t know how to make a
pkgsrc(none of them is in my distribution), explain this to me please,
because xinetd is really wonderful system!

--
Good luck,
 CEBKA                          mailto:CEBKA@smtp.ru