Subject: Re: Mail server questions.
To: CEBKA <CEBKA@smtp.ru>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 12/01/2002 14:18:08
On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 09:24:36PM +0300, CEBKA wrote:
> Postfix+courier+squirrelmail(http://www.squirrelmail.org)     works
> plenty with ssl and/or sasl.

Yeah, I agree... I'm using Postfix with delivery to Maildir mailboxes,
Courier IMAP, and Squirrelmail over HTTPS, and it's working well.
For reading mail, use any IMAP client... I used to use pine, but
people keep saying that mutt is better (or at least it's written better),
so I'm trying to switch. Don't like the interface as much as pine though.
When on Windows machines at work, Outlook or Outlook Express work fine.
I think Mozilla would work too, although I haven't actually tried it.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++