Subject: Mouse loses control
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sung N. Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/30/2002 10:35:59
Hello,

I am having uncontrollable mouse behavior in NetBSD 1.6 Release.  I have
tried it on different window managers and all have same problem so I'm
thinking kernel is doing something in the background.  The problem is
whenever I drag a windows or resize windows (programs, etc), mouse loses
grip while dragging!  Also, when I grab any windows, quite often,
windows get full sized etc even though I didn't double click my mouse.
 I am thinking something is constantly interfering with the mouse
process in the background.  Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
 Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
S. N. Cho,
Saturday, Nov. 30, 2002.