Subject: Re: Networking problem.
To: Richard Rauch , <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: J. Piers Hearn <endareth@spamcop.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/28/2002 13:55:21
At 13:13 28/11/2002, Richard Rauch wrote:
<snip>
>My DSL router/gateway:
>        ethernet card 1: rtk0
>         network name 1: gate       (66.136.7.249)
>
>        ethernet card 2: tlp0
>         network name 2: prometheus (66.136.7.250)
<snip>
You have these cards both on the same subnet? I'm sure someone will correct
me on this if I'm wrong, but isn't this going to be the source of routing
problems? I assume your routing table lists the rtk0 as your default route,
which is fine, but is there even any route to your LAN from this box?
Are you still trying to do NAT, or have you been allocated enough static
IPs for all your boxes?

Piers