Subject: How to set the unlimited datasize permanently?
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sung N. Cho <sucho2@vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/21/2002 08:30:04
Hello,

I have been using Lyx to prepare a paper but unfortunately, after some
68 pages of equations, it kept on crashing!  Fortunately, I've found out
that the datasize Lyx was generating was bigger than the default
datasize limit imposed on NetBSD.  At the moment, I'm setting unlimited
datasize in console and open the Lyx.  My question is, is there anyway I
can permanently set datasize to unlimited one?  It's a little annoying
to type "unlimit datasize" in console and open lyx everytime!  I would
rather have this set from the boot time or when the computer boots into
NetBSD OS.  Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
S. N. Cho,
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2002.