Subject: Re: internal DSL modem
To: Alan Jacobson <Ajacobson@multimax.com>
From: Milos Negovanovic <milosn@xtra.co.nz>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/21/2002 11:12:49
Hello,

netbsd is full OS ... anyway i don't think u'll find
internal xDSL modems supported.

Also Linux support u mentioned is nothing more then couple of binary
modules pre-built for certain kernel versions (in case of Itex , Nokia &
DLink & Alcatel use Itex chips, thats 2.4.2 and 2.4.16) which are a pain
to configure. Have spent reasonable amount of time setting up my home
firewall and i have opted for external modem.

Hope this helps,

Regards
Milos