Subject: RE: Realtek NIC
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Fernando <fernando@rxp.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/17/2002 11:57:58

<snip>...</snip>
...type "man 4 ex".
> That's what I was pointing you to.

ok, I get it. I'm going to have to get used to the lingo.

> But I think when you turn of PNP, your network hardware will come to life.

Did that. Didn't work. :-(

>  I'm no expert, but it's peculiar to me that the built-in sound lives on
> the ISA bus.  That's one mother of a motherboard you've got there.

Works great for Windows...not good for NetBSD I guess. :-(
I give up. I'll have to build something a little more suited to this. I have
pleanty of systems laying around. I guess I better get started...geeze, the
things i go through just to get a simple dns server going. :-|

> Regards,
>
> --jkl

Thanks for all your help James. It is much appreciated.

Fernando