Subject: Re: /dev/bktr
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <collver1@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/11/2002 21:27:14
It turned out the missing "piece" for me to get mplayer to work was to
specify that it should use NTSC instead of PAL.

my working command line:

mplayer -vo sdl -tv on:driver=bsdbt848:input=1:norm=NTSC:device=/dev/bktr:channel=50:width=640:height=480

I could not get it to work with any other -vo.

Ben