Subject: CVS stuff
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <wleeson@indigo.ie>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/08/2002 21:30:27
Hi,
	This is probably a stupid question and I am not sure if this is the right list for this question, it's X-Free/CVS question. So here goes anyway. My problem is this I want to CVS update my XFree tree however I don't have the XFree3 branch (takes too long to download on a 56k modem) is it possible to tell CVS to not update/download this directory i.e. can I say to CVS that it is to ignore the xc directory and update the rest. I know I could lave out -d but then any new subdirectories in other places would be missed. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
	William Leeson