Subject: Re: Compression=no doesn't work in .ssh/config?
To: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: Daniel Eggert <danieleggert@mac.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 11/01/2002 21:17:46
You need to be carefull with the ordering inside the ssh config file.
To quote the man ssh_config:
      Since the first obtained value for each parameter is used, more
host-spe-
      cific declarations should be given near the beginning of the file,
and
      general defaults at the end.
That is: Put the 'Host *' section at the end.

Daniel