Subject: Setting up PPPoA for SpeedTouch ADSL
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: lim chee peng <chowhai@boxfrog.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 07/07/2002 22:54:29
Hi all,

I would like to know whether NetBSD supports pppoa for the Speedtouch ADSL
modem. I was able to set up pppoa in FreeBSD (they conveniently packages it
as pppoa under the ports). I wonder if there is any way to install pppoa in
NetBSD, is there any ports for it?

I'm unfortunate enough to subscribe to an ISP which only supports Windows
platform and PPPOA only. I did ask for technical assistance from them but
they blatently refused any support for other platforms. Furthemore they said
that my subscription only allows single user only and not for home
network(what do they mean by that??)

Any recommendations for graphics cards that has 3d accel supported by
NetBSD?? I presently have a voodoo 3. I have absolutely no idea how to get
the 3d accel to work. Does DRI do that? I have it enabled and glide3
installed...no 3d accel.

Thnaks in advance

Thnks in advance

To Whore Is Human