Subject: Configuring Kmail [was: Re: Hello...]
To: Ryan Watson <r2watson@earthlink.net>
From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/22/2002 17:31:17
--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

[ Redirected to netbsd-help from port-i386. ]

On 2002-06-21 22:45 +0000, Ryan Watson wrote:
> On Friday 21 June 2002 11:31 am, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> > On 2002-06-20 18:28 +0000, Ryan Watson wrote:
> > > I can't say I've paid close attention to this mail list, but I do
> > > play with NetBSD 1.52 at the moment, and have successfully gotten
> > > some pretty cool things to work, including the Maestro III sound
> > > card that was in my laptop.  However, I've probably tried countless
> > > times to get off of this mail list, or write to it, and have to date
> > > been unsuccessful.  If anyone at all sees this, please let me know.
> >
> > On a slightly more serious tangent, how are you attempting to
> > unsubscribe?  Or, if you find that you prefer being subscribed as
> > long as you can post, how are you trying to send mail to this
> > list?
>
> I have to say that I've been using KMail.  I use NetBSD for various
> servers at work, but Linux on my desktop at home.  And yes, if I can
> post, I'm very interested in being on the list.

This is a question that should probably be directed to netbsd-help.
This doesn't really look like a problem of Sendmail, or more
importantly a problem of Sendmail running on the i386 platform.

Perhaps someone using KMail as their mail user agent can help you
configure your client too, or track down this problem better?

- Giorgos

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/--