Subject: CVS & XFree 4
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Flowers <jeffrey@jeffreyf.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/18/2002 22:54:50
I have a some quick questions. I am using NetBSD 1.6Beta2 (200206180000):

1. I remember having to add cvs to NetBSD 1.5.2 but it is in the 1.6Beta
version already. Is cvs included only because I am running a beta?

2. Since I want to install XFree 4, I intent to use CVS (as was recommended
to me) to pull xsrc. Does the system expect xsrc to be any place in
particular? Also, what version of XF-4 is in xsrc?

3. The xterm included with XFree 4 supports truetype fonts, from what I
understand. Even with TTF support, you still need to use a monospace font,
don't you?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Flowers
jeffrey@jeffreyf.net