Subject: Re: USB Joystick driver
To: None <chriss@cat.co.za>
From: Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg@ms25.url.com.tw>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/18/2002 17:45:34
> I am looking for a USB joystick driver for the i386 platform.
> There is none listed on the Machine-independent USB drivers page.

Hi, I have these lines in my kernel config file:

# USB Hubs
uhub*   at usb?
#uhub*  at uhub? port ? configuration ? interface ?

# USB HID device
uhidev* at uhub? port ? configuration ? interface ?

# USB Generic HID devices
uhid*   at uhidev? reportid ?

This driver is MI.
Then you can test it with emulators/xmame.
If you want to test it with emulators/snes9x, please see PR 15566. :)

BTW, can someone please introduce me some nice games supporting SDL?
Maybe it will stimulate me to merge the code about USB joystick into SDL. ;)

ps. please CC me, thanks!

-rxg