Subject: Re: Anyone successful at building kde3 from pkgsrc?
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/16/2002 16:33:08
Hi,

Unfortunately, adding CONFIGURE_ARGS+=  --enable-syscall-hard fails to run
the "make test" run.

Do, cd /usr/pkgsrc/devel/pth-syscall
make
make test

The test fails unless you comment out the "CONFIGURE_ARGS+=
--enable-syscall-hard" in the Makefile.

I have at the moment commented out that option in Makefile for building
KDE3.

Yours sincerely,
Sung N. Cho,
June 16, 2002.