Subject: Re: Anyone successful at building kde3 from pkgsrc?
To: SAR <sar@computer.org>
From: Sung Nae Cho <sucho2@quasar.phys.vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/16/2002 09:19:42
Hi,

Thanks for the note.  Are you using NetBSD 1.6A or 1.5x?  While building
kdelibs3 from pkgsrc, where it aborted the building, it gave me error
about compiler error, seg fault etc.  Unfortunately I forgot to save the
output before reinstalling NetBSD fresh from ftp.  I'll try to rebuild
kde3 today on newly nstalled system.

Yours sincerely,
Sung N. Cho,
Sunday, June 16, 2002.