Subject: Nano and the Console
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Flowers <jeffrey@jeffreyf.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/11/2002 23:04:27
I am now using Nano as my primary text editor, except when editing
configuration files. Nano does a good job of line wrapping and it does
just what I need it too. I even have it set as my editor when using
Mutt.

When I log into my NetBSD box from work, Putty enables the delete key
to work the way I like it to, by deleting the character to the right
of the cursor. I know that the only reason I like this is because of
my DOS/Windows background but I would like it to work when I am logged
in directly at the console.

Does anyone know how to make this happen and make it stick?

Thanks!

Jeff Flowers
jeffrey@jeffreyf.net

This email was written with free software.
For more information, go to www.netbsd.org.