Subject: Re: (none)
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/11/2002 20:34:22
In article <1023823784.9b291260lwang0@uky.edu>,
Lili Wang <lwang0@uky.edu> wrote:

If it supports network boot such as PXE boot, then you can
do that. Otherwise you need to yank the disk out and install
it in a machine where you can build NetBSD. Alternatively,
you can boot from the first partition FreeBSD, then install
NetBSD in the second partition by copying the sets; finally
you'll need to install the NetBSD bootblocks on FreeBSD.
You can probably do that, but it will require some tweaking.

christos