Subject: Re: Actiontec Wireless USB Adapter and NetBSD?
To: Zach Fine <zach@zachfine.com>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/11/2002 06:52:25
I have played with one a little bit... it's a prism2 chipset (IIRC), and
tweaking the matching code found it OK, but I seem to recall having
some problems getting it actually working.  I was planning on playing
with it some more when I get back from vacation in about two weeks.
Shouldn't be too hard to get working, but then again, I'm not very
good.  :) :) :)

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz