Subject: Re: Qt 3 install issue
To: netbsd <netbsd@purk.ee>
From: SAR <sar@computer.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/08/2002 14:57:27
On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 00:43:06 +0300
"netbsd" <netbsd@purk.ee> wrote:

> [...]
<snip>
> ---------------remove it first----------------------------
> > *** Please remove pth-1.4.1  first with pkg_delete(1).
<snip>

I tried that last night and the build blew up.  I ended up
putting pth back.

I just tried it again (pkt_delete pth) and the qt3 build is
now working.

Oddly enough, 'make test' in devel/pth-syscall fails, but
'make test' in devel/pth still works.  Hmmmm.

I don't know what's different, but everything looks happy
now.  The problem must have been an operator error on my end.

THANKS!  Have a good one!
---
SAR
sar@computer.org