Subject: Re: program to test open-relay
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Mr Mine Sakiyama <msakiyam@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/2002 12:49:18
rlytest said the host is not open that is being
suspected open, the host was orgianally DNSBLd and
they said they fixed it. But it is still DNSBLd.
relays.osirusoft.com said the host was last confirmed
open on May27th,,the host admin said they fixed it on
May31st...So now I want to see if the host is really
fixed,, it does not allow basic relay.. rlytest says
it is not an open relay. I don't know perl much so
probably using mrt wrong.. I kinds of sits there if I
type:
mrt -v -V -r addressA -s addressB pattern_file
message_file
any idea?