Subject: Re: sup pkgsrc
To: David Friggens , None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 06/04/2002 10:09:32
Re. http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-help/2002/06/04/0001.html

I don't think that you did anything wrong.  Those files should be able to
be generated from what you already have.

According to ...pkgsrc/Packages.txt, you can do ``make readme'' to
generate those HTML files.  As I recall, you can do this from the top of
your pkgsrc dir (e.g., (cd /usr/pkgsrc && make readme) on my system) in
order to generate all of them in one go.

It takes a while, though.  And it doesn't really contain anything that you
can't get by looking at the package Makefiles, DESCR, etc.  (The .html
files *are* generated from those other files, after all.)