Subject: wscons stops painting
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Funcke <funcke@daemon.se>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/30/2002 01:41:56
Hi,

I have a problem with my terminal emulation (wscons), it stops painting
characters. The cursor will continue to move when typing characters, but
they won't show up.

I first believed that it was caused by some quirk with National's SCx200
hardware cursor, but compiling with a software cursor doesn't help.

The system I'm running is a Nano Module P266
(http://www.nano-system.com/prod/p266.php), it's based on National's
SCx200 chip (586-compatible). I'm running a tweaked -current kernel, but the terminal
emulation parameters are untouched from GENERIC.

Do some one have any clue what's pulling my leg?

tia,

/Alexander