Subject: 80Gig Partition... Now OK!
To: netbsd-help <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Alfredo Estuar <alfblack@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/28/2002 01:35:07
Greetings..

Thanks for the Replies!!

After a zillion installation retries.. I finally got
it right..

It seems that I shouldnt have been manually entering
disk geometry (according to the HD manual, Seagate
80Gig 5400 rpm IDE). And default, although looks
wrong. Works!

From what I can see from du. All of the HD space is
available..

I am using NetBSD 1.5.2 (which from what I know is the
latest stable). I'm no developer (i wish I could).
Doing a cdrom boot. What is the ETA of 1.5.3?

Now to configure x win.

Sorry for the late reply. But after reinstalling the
whole day. I've very tired and had a major headache.
This is the most painful linux install I have
encountered, but hay. i feel this think is more advance..