Subject: Atapi CD-ROM
To: None <netbsd-help@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Pdube63915@aol.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/27/2002 01:16:39
My computer is an old Pentium I and it has an Atapi CD-ROM drive.  Most
recently, I have had to download two Iomega drivers - Ditto Max Internal,
plus a backup driver for Ditto, because my SCSI controller - Iomega Parallel
Port Zip Interface - was not working properly.  In addition, My Atapi CD-ROM
will play audio CD's but I cannot use it to install software from a CD
because it is "using MS-DOS compatibility mode file system."  Do I need to
download another driver for my CD-ROM?  Will the two drivers that I
downloaded from Iomega take care of both my parallel port zip interface and
my CD-ROM?

Any assistance you can offer will be appreciated.  Thank you.