Subject: Apache+PHP+PostgreSQL
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Nelson <tnelson158@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/24/2002 23:09:28
Can anyone tell me how to get PostgreSQL support built into the ap-php4
module?  I'm using the latest from pkgsrc, and I built using
"make --with-pgsql=/usr/pkg".  It seemed to build all right, but after I
installed it Apache complained it couldn't load the php_pgsql.so library.  I
searched the build directory and sure enough, ap_php4.so was there, but that
was it.  I'm going to build again and save the build log so I can examine
it, but I skeptical about finding any good clues.  Does anyone know what the
incantation is I have to use?

Thanks!
-- Tracy Nelson