Subject: Re: Weird xterm menus... (fwd)
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/24/2002 16:09:47
> >I'm running a 1.5.2/i386 system.  Tonight I noticed something weird with
> >my xterms, when I tried to twiddle an option: The menus are physically too
 [...]
> what window manager are you using?  does the problem change or go away
> if you switch?

twm.  The same as I've always run for the past ~4 years.  The problem
doesn't go away when I exit twm.  It also doesn't go away under
WindowMaker (wmaker).

The problem goes away if I delete the geometry line from .Xdefaults:

*xterm*geometry: 80x58+0+0

...but I can't see anything wrong with that specification.  I tried adding
a blank line after it, just to make sure that it wasn't an improperly
terminated line, but that didn't do any good.

#include <expressions/puzzled.h>