Subject: Re: Weird problem with NetBeans
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Sam <ssac@shaw.ca>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/22/2002 10:38:09
That didn't work for me with Java...if I started the path with "/../",
Java would throw an IOException.  And my problem was if a directory
didn't exist (say /home/userName), I needed to create it.  I couldn't
find a way to NOT make it appear under the /emul/linux path.  I would
love to be able to though...

Cheers
Sam