Subject: Re: Backgrounds in X
To: James K. Lowden <jklowden@schemamania.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/20/2002 22:40:23
> > I have no idea what xpr is good for, though it
 [...]
> http://www.neosoft.com/neosoft/man/xpr.1.html

Ah.  Thanks.  (^&

> I've found a bunch of X program man pages for which there's no binary.  Is
> that NetBSD excluding stuff from XFree86, or XFree86 including random man
> pages?

On the subject: Ever since NetBSD 1.3 (at least; my NetBSD history doesn't
order to function at all.  (We don't ship with mh, of course.  Though I
seem to recall that you can get xmh to sort of hobble along with nmh from
pkgsrc...)

One can view this as an X ``hook'' for a ``common'' 3rd-party package
(when and if you should ever decide to install it).  Or it could be seen
as a bit of cruft...