Subject: Re: Logitech cordless mouse on XFree86 4.2.2
To: Gan Uesli Starling <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Tracy Nelson <tnelson158@attbi.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/18/2002 22:58:52
From: "Gan Uesli Starling" <alias@starling.ws>
> I can't seem to get my new mouse working with
> NetBSD 1.5.2 on XFree86 4.2.2 from xfree86.org
>
> Have tried it in PS-2 and also in USB. Neither works.

Probably a silly question, but have you tried it under Windows to verify
that it does indeed work, period?  It just sounds like you've got two other
mice that do work, so that kinda points to the mouse itself as the source of
the problem.  Are the batteries fresh?  Does you BIOS report "mouse
detected" at boot-up?  (My Award BIOS does, not sure if others do or not.)

Cheers!
-- Tracy Nelson