Subject: RE: Installation Hell^Hp
To: 'Sporleder, Matthew \(CCI-Atlanta\)' <Matthew.Sporleder@cox.com>
From: Rose, Brian <Brian.Rose@icn.siemens.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/17/2002 15:07:12
Sony Vaio PCG-FXA32.
- AMD Duron 900
- Via chipset
- Realtek ethernet (which after reading the driver comments I have come to
the conclusion that tek means crap in Taiwanese).
- ATI Mobility (dual headed output)
- Came with a 15G but I replaced it with a 40G hard drive.

I chose NetBSD because I would like to do some embedded programming with
palmtops and NetBSD's portability seemed to make it the perfect fit for my
needs. Dual display output would be a nice feature for debugging. If I could
only get it to work.