Subject: Re: sendto: no buffer space available
To: Karo Salminen <ks@ks.ping-viini.org>
From: netbsd <netbsd@purk.ee>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/15/2002 21:30:48
hi

i cant talk about 1.5.2RC2 but with RC1 i dont have  problems no more...
its very hard to track and only at the time when it happens! its sad but
seems like
rtl driver on NetBSD is kinda crapy...its runs on Open and FreeBSD! Try to
wipe out
the card and replace with decent one ( Intel etc )

Greetings