Subject: Re: set mtu on rtk
To: village idiot <village_ldi0t@yahoo.com>
From: Julien Rampon <jtb@diantre.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/10/2002 16:15:10
--=.hxChXdIv2oO0Kg

Thanks for your answer village :)

But, if we can't modify the MTU of an ethernet card, what is the other way to make the network work fine?

My probleme is when I try to open session on FTP server in IPv6 protocol, I always got timeout.
On others OSes, like linux or FreeBSD, I used to set MTU, this is why I was trying this option. But if, apparently, this feature doesn't work on every ethernet card, I hope there's another way...

If anybody knows "the good way", his answer is welcome :)

Many thanks