Subject: Re: set mtu on rtk
To: Julien Rampon <jtb@diantre.net>
From: village idiot <village_ldi0t@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/09/2002 16:38:44
Julien,

This is not my area of expertise. But then again, what
is? I see that no one has answered your question, and
I feel I must share what I think (keep in mind this is
only what I believe).

Rtk is an ehternet card, correct? I am not sure if you
can actually set MTU on ethernet cards. I reccomend
you take a look at the ehternet driver, and see if it
has an option for setting the MTU. If no one else
knows for sure that is...

ATM on the other hand, is cell based, and setting MTU
here is no problem. Anyone else knows more about
ethernet cards?

Please have a great day.
Cheers!