Subject: X and XTerm Questions
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: None <jeffrey@jeffreyf.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/06/2002 22:26:57
After realizing that I need a terminal with a bigger resolution, I
decided to install X. I have everything running real nice is a huge
XTerm, which Lynx really does well in. I'm keeping it basic, using TWM
as my window manager and xbiff & oclock sitting on the right, being
useful.

One thing that I am having problems with is bold fonts in the XTerm.
They end up being very blurry and I was wondering if anyone can suggest
a fix for this. (I haven't figure out how to use different fonts with
XTerm yet!)

Also, is there any trick to getting color in Mutt on an XTerm?

Thanks!

Jeff Flowers
jeffrey@jeffreyf.net