Subject: help!!!!
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: webmaster@datazap.net <webmaster@datazap.net>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/06/2002 15:36:24
Hi,

I would really like to get someone who could help me with this problem,
and if need be I would be willing to pay you for you help.

I have been running thttpd and it is give me a large number of error
500's. What makes the problem worst if that thttpd does not do error
logging, it uses the syslogd to do it for it, and I am not sure how to get
syslogd to log the error messages properly. (I seem to get very strange
out put in the messages log, when I tried to set this up.)

One of the reasons I am using thttpd is that it does throttling. I need to
be able to limit the amount of bandwidth that I am using. Also, thttpd is
very light weight.

I am running 1.5.2 on an Amiga. And the server gets about 2 million hits a
week. I am now starting to get paid customers and I would really like to
get this thing fixed.

Thanks,
Al