Subject: Re: Lynx Browser Problem
To: None <jeffrey@jeffreyf.net>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 05/03/2002 23:07:57
> Thanks. The stty sane command restores it. I guess I will just make a
> alias in csh so that I can fix it easily.

Did you file a problem-report?  Or was one already filed?  Things like
this are more likely to get *really* fixed if there's a record somewhere
of what's broken.  Email to a mailing list isn't quite the same.

(And, there definitely seems to be a bug in the version of lynx that
you're using, from what you report.  My version of lynx (lynx-2.8.4.1.2,
built from an early March (I think) pkgsrc) does not have the bug that you
are suffering from...)

> Thanks again,

You're welcome.  Have fun.  (^&