Subject: Re: Building NetBSD Packages
To: Jack Lloyd <lloyd@acm.jhu.edu>
From: village idiot <village_ldi0t@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/30/2002 09:03:30
Jack,

just ftp to ftp.netbsd.org, and download the
pkgsrc.tar file (I think thats the name), then untar
(tar xvf) that inside your /usr directory. Now you
have what you need to get started (assuming that you
are connected to the internet). If you just try "make
install" in one of the subfolders of your new pkgsrc
directy, you will see instructions on what to do
first. Some make and config and stuff.

Cheers!