Subject: Re: Question about ftp.netbsd.org and mirrors
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/29/2002 23:44:56
On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 01:53:34PM -0700, Andy R wrote:
> Well, depending on how many people are logged in and
> how you have the ftp server set up, that is...
>
> Still, it would be neat to know what the hardware
> setup is. How can you be a NetBSD person and not be a
> hardware geek in some way? Hee hee. It would be cool
> to find out that it's some Amiga or sparc5 or
> something...

Sorry, but it's not. If I trust the dmesg it's a PII (sorry don't know the
speed) with 384MB RAM, Intel i82557 ethernet, and two ahc aic7892 SCSI.
3 disks on ahc0 (2 * 9G + 1 * 45G) and 2 on ahc1 (2 * 35G).
The ftp datas are spread across 4 of these 5 disks.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>