Subject: Re: static routes, filesystem time
To: None <wolfgang+gnus20020427T103154@wsrcc.com>
From: D. Penev <dpenev@subdimension.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/28/2002 01:27:23
Wolfgang Rupprecht wrote:

> The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
> that has been posted to list.netbsd-help as well.
>
> dpenev@subdimension.com (D. Penev) writes:
> > 2) For some reasons I change BIOS date and when I reset
it

root@earth.dpsca.bg:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/VENUS
> > cpu0: Intel 486SX (486-class)
> > [snip]
> > WARNING: clock time much less than file system time
> > WARNING: using file system time
> > WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE
> > venus# date
> > Sun May 24 23:07:26 EEST 2037
> > How I can reset file system time?
>
> How about executing:
>
>         ntpdate nist1.aol-ca.truetime.com
>
> Then reboot and see if the correct date shows up in the
fs.  This will
> also point out any timezone configuration errors you might
have.

Doesn't work :-(
ntpdate change current time to 1934(!!?), after reboot all
things was the
same. Never mind, forget it. The machine is firewall & nat
server so date
and time are not most critical thing. Thanks.

<wolfgang+gnus@dailyplanet.wsrcc.com>
>                     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
> Coming soon: GPS mapping tools for Open Systems.
http://www.gnomad-mapping.com/

Regards,
D. Penev
// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com