Subject: None
To: None <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: D. Penev <dpenev@subdimension.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/28/2002 01:04:51
Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 08:24:50PM +0200, D. Penev wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm new to NetBSD and I have two questions:
> >
> > 1) I want to load some static routes at boot time, how
it
> > can be do?
> > I mean is there some standard way (like freebsd's
rc.conf
> > static_routes) or
> > I must write shell script that load routes and if so
where
> > to put it /etc/rc.d,
> > /usr/pkg/etc/rc.d ... ?
>
> You can add the 'route add' commands to
/etc/netstart.local

Sounds good. Thanks!

> > 2) For some reasons I change BIOS date and when I reset
it

root@earth.dpsca.bg:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/VENUS
> > cpu0: Intel 486SX (486-class)
> > [snip]
> > WARNING: clock time much less than file system time
> > WARNING: using file system time
> > WARNING: CHECK AND RESET THE DATE
> > venus# date
> > Sun May 24 23:07:26 EEST 2037
> > How I can reset file system time?
>
> change the date in NetBSD:
> date ccyymmddhhmm
>
> e.g.:
> date 200204272205
> for Apr 27 22:06 2002

This isn't a option bacause after every reboot I must
set time manualy or implement any kind of time client
like ntpdate or timed that I don't want.

> --
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
> --

Regards,
D. Penev
// free anonymous email || forums \\ subZINE || anonymous browsing
            subDIMENSION -- http://www.subdimension.com