Subject: Re: inquiry
To: Istvan Hollerbach , <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/16/2002 17:53:33
First, if you could please turn off the ``include a duplicate of the
message in HTML'' option in your email program, that would be appreciated.
(^&

Second, the images from the NetBSD site, and the disks from Wasabi, should
be entirely reasonable.  As should Bob's Budget CD's (which I've used in
the past and was happy with).  I've also burned a nice CD image from Tracy
Di Marco White's iastate FTP archive.

(NetBSD is by definition a good source for NetBSD stuff.  Wasabi has a
vested interest in having a coherant NetBSD community.  And first-hand
experience has been good for me with the other two.  In practice, though,
it probably doesn't matter where you get the CD's from.)

Glad to see a new face trying NetBSD.  Good luck and welcome aboard.