Subject: Re: mozilla 'connection was refused when attempting to contact
To: None <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>
From: rob <rob_mail@fastmail.fm>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/15/2002 16:35:45
Hi Rene,

Thanks for the follow up.  The browser was already configured for 'Direct connection to the internet'.

So the problem is still yet to be resolved.  Any other ideas?
Also, just as a note moving back to the old kernel (supplied with 1.5.2 binary distribution)
the problem goes away.  I'd use the old kernel except my wireless NIC's don't function with
the wi device in that kernel.

Thanks

Rob