Subject: RE: Seeing Windows "extended" partitions
To: Rohan Nicholls <Rohan.Nicholls@informaat.nl>
From: Sporleder, Matthew \(CCI-Atlanta\) <Matthew.Sporleder@cox.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 04/05/2002 05:21:51
Check with ximian software for an outlook replacement (www.ximian.org).  =
They have a non-free plug-in for evolution that should do the trick.  =
I'm not sure on ximian's BSD support, however.  So that will be =
something interesting for you to learn about.  :)
read into the "mbrlabel" command for an easy way to edit your disklabel =
to see windows.  If that doesn't work,
try manually doing it with "disklabel"

-Matthew Sporleder