Subject: Re: need help with modem
To: Andrew Gillham <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Irwan Wibowo <irwanwibowo@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/14/2002 20:34:22
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I have tried the commands "atz", "ate1", "atq0",
all to no avail.
The cursor just sits there. Is it supposed to be like
that?
Actually, when after I recompile the kernel to
recognize the modem, I could do "atz" and I got OK
response.
That's the only time I could see anything echo-ed
back.
Do you think it's possible for me to connect to my ISP
without the modem echoes anything?

Thanks.

Irwan