Subject: RE: unable to connect using sftp
To: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
From: Joe Chin <yardie@prod19.bsi.vt.edu>
List: netbsd-help
Date: 02/01/2002 08:50:53
THe only error I get is from the SFTP program on my workstation. I tried
sftp localhost but it couldn't locate the program. Is this installed
somewhere else besides /usr/bin. I doubt it would be in /usr/sbin but I
checked there too. I also tried to restart sftpd but there is no mention in
the manpages on sftpd. Is this an option that should have installed with
system or through an additional package?

Joe